Page updated 11 June 2019. Click your browser’s Refresh button to ensure you get the latest information.
Welcome to Graham Taylor’s Therapist Training website.
This gives me the opportunity to evolve my workshops in a manner which I hope will be attractive to you. From 2018 all workshops will have the following:
- Workshop Manual and all training materials sent to you upon registration.
- Preworkshop preparation (including readings, MP3, videos) are guided by a self-paced Pre-Workshop Preparation Program. You come to the workshop knowing the underlying theory and principles, and are ready to learn skills thru experiential exercises. You will need to put aside 5 – 12 hours for this, depending on the workshop.
- Web based Q&A sessions prior to all workshop. Join any session and ask about anything related to the training, and count this as additional CPD time. See the Workshop Support page for dates and times.
- Live demonstrations of key skills, before you practice them in extended small group exercises.
- No Powerpoint slides or extended lectures. Your Workshop Manual is full text, 100 + pages.
- Post-workshop Case Consultation sessions via web meetings. Bring a clinical issue, and help integrate your training into your therapy practice. Count this as peer-supervision time.
These are the workshops I will be current offering. All workshops are conducted in accordance with Therapist Training Terms and Conditions of Service. All workshops meet AHPRA Guidelines for Continuing Professional Development.
In addition to the advertised workshops, I conduct in-house trainings anywhere in Australia. Contact me for details.