Workshops for 2016 and 2017: an overview
These are the workshops we will be offering in 2016. All workshops conducted in accord with our Terms and Conditions of Service. Click on each link to view an overview of the workshop, a detailed workshop programme, registration link, required pre-workshop reading, and useful background reading.
Just because a particular workshop isn’t scheduled for a particular city doesn’t mean it can’t happen. We conduct in-house trainings anywhere in Australia, and if you can get sufficient numbers to make a training economically viable, we will do our best to make it happen. Contact us.
All workshops meet AHPRA Guidelines for Continuing Professional Development.
Acceptance and Commitment Therapy
Extending ACT: PTSD, Complex Trauma, Personality Disorders, Addictions.
- Part One Workshop (Introductory)
- Part Two Workshop (Advanced)
- Comprehensive Format – combining Part One, Part Two and Case Consultation
- Comprehensive Format via Internet
EMDR- enhancing the basic protocol for working with children and adolescents
- Part One – Introductory workshop for working with challenging clients & personality disorder
- Part Two – Advanced (i)– Schema Mode work
- Part Three – Advanced (ii) – Schema Therapy with groups, couples, children & adolescents
Master class in supervision
Feedback and Reflective Practice in Supervision by Dr Daphne Hewson A Psychology Board of Australia approved master class in supervision.