Page updated 17 September 2019. Refresh your browser for the latest information.
Graham Taylor is offering on-line consultation for Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT), Schema Therapy, Eye Movement Desensitisation and Reprocessing (EMDR) and DBT (Skills Training). I reserve 12 hours each week for these sessions, and bookings are made on a first-come, first-served basis. Note that a person providing “Supervision” under Psychology Board of Australia Rules has legal obligations that I am unable to accept, although I am Accredited Supervisor with the PBA. I am providing “Case Consultation”, and all sessions count towards case consultation requirements for Australian registered psychologists (Subject to PBA rules).
The conditions below apply to the one-to-one service.
- You must register for the Case Consultation service by completing a registration form (linked below) and returning it to Therapist Training by mail, or email.
- Sessions must be arranged in advance by phoning me on my mobile.
- Sessions are for 55 minutes, unless otherwise arranged.
- The standard fee for a session is $200 per session. Your fifth session within a 6 month period is free.
- Payable on the day by Mastercard or Visa.
- Booked sessions which are not attended without notice are charged at the standard fee.
- Booked sessions require 7 days notice to change (phone) or cancel (email). Cancellations MUST be advised by email.
- Changes or cancellations made within 7 days where the time slot cannot be refilled are charged at the 50% of standard fee.
- Payment for your session will be processed after the session, using the Credit Card details you have provided. A Tax invoice / Receipt will be sent to you once your payment is processed.
If you wish to use this service you must first register your details.
Download this form, complete, scan and return by email.
Once you’ve done that, then phone to book your sessions.
We meet via GoToMeeting, a widely used Internet based meeting service which provides both audio and video feeds. We will work in meetings organised under my licence; you do not need to purchase a GoToMeeting licence. You will require a PC or Mac with a microphone, headset or earpiece, and (optionally) a webcam, and of course a broadband Internet connection.
The link we use for all consultation sessions ishttps://www3.gotomeeting.com/join/771891926 You can click on this link any time in order to download the GTM Control Panel.
If your workplace IT policy doesn’t allow access to GoToMeeting, we can conduct a session by phone or Skype. If you’d prefer Skype, email me your Skype ID and I’ll send you a Contact Request.
To book a session phone me on my mobile (0408 900 413) where I can immediately check my diary. Remember I live in Perth and I’m 3 hours behind NSW/VIC during Daylight Saving. i.e. 9.00 AM there is 6.00 AM here.
EMDR and Schema Therapy sessions count towards official accreditation with their respective organisations.