EYE MOVEMENT DESENSITISATION and REPROCESSING
Part Two (Advanced)
“EMDRAA affirms that the content and presentation of this training meets the curriculum requirements published by EMDRIA.”
Page updated 21 December 2016. Click your browser’s Refresh button to ensure you get the latest information.
Pre-requisite Experience: Please note that participants for this workshop need to have completed an EMDR Australia Accredited Part One (Introductory) training AND had experience with 4 clients or 12 sessions, or thereabouts. If in doubt, contact the relevant trainer Chris Lee (CL) or Graham Taylor (GT). All workshops run 9.00 – 5.00. Numbers are limited.
Fee: CL $595 Earlybird up to 4 weeks before workshop, thereafter $630. GT $595
Adelaide (GT) 22-23 May. To be confirmed.
Melbourne (CL) 22-23 March. Treacy Centre, Parkville. Click Here to Register
Melbourne (GT) 28, 29 May. Treacy Centre.Click Here to Register
Melbourne (GT) 14-15 November. Treacy Center, Parkville. Click Here to Register
Perth (CL) 16-17 March. The Boulevard Centre, 99 The Boulevard, Floreat. Click Here to Register
4 – 5 August. Heathcote Cultural Precinct.
Sydney (CL) 20-21 March. The Vibe Hotel Sydney, 111 Goulburn Street, Sydney NSW 2000. Click Here to Register
26-27 May. Venue Rydges Hotel, Camperdown. Click Here to Register
Melbourne (GT) 23-24 February Treacy Centre, Parkville. Bookings not yet open.
Part Two training includes:
- Specialised assessments for clients with generalised long term problems (e.g. Personality Disorder, Complex Trauma).
- Specialised protocols for disorders such as addiction.
- Adapting standard EMDR for clients with dissociative defences.
- Integrating EMDR with cognitive, behavioural and experiential therapy approaches.
- Building and integrating client resources for those who lack them.
- Cognitive Interweave, a more therapist-active variant of EMDR when processing becomes stuck.
- Research update detailing all recent published papers on EMDR.
- A detailed workshop manual, with all assessment and treatment protocols.
- Supervised practicum
- For more details of Graham Taylor’s workshop, see EMDR Comprehensive.