Group and 1:1 Consultation
“We teach what we practise, we practise what we teach.”
Graham Taylor is now offering on-line consultation for Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT), Schema Therapy, Eye Movement Desensitisation and Reprocessing (EMDR) and DBT (Skills Training). I reserve 12 hours each week for these sessions, and bookings are made on a first-come, first-served basis. Note that a person providing “Supervision” under Psychology Board of Australia Rules has legal obligations that I am unable to accept, although I am Accredited Supervisor with the PBA. I am providing “Case Consultation”, and all sessions count towards case consultation requirements for Australian registered psychologists (Subject to PBA rules).
Small Group Consultation is available for EMDR. This is supplied at no extra cost as part of the full Comprehensive package. If you have not signed up for this package you can still attend. 5 sessions cost $250, 10 sessions cost $500. Click here to sign up.
Click here for Dates and Times.
The conditions below apply to the one-to-one service.
* You must register for the Case Consultation service by completing a registration form (linked below) and returning it to Therapist Training by mail, or email.
* Sessions must be arranged in advance by phoning Graham Taylor on his landline number below.
* Sessions are for 55 minutes, unless otherwise arranged.
* The standard fee for a session is $150, payable by Mastercard or Visa.
* A session may be shared by 2 people, and each person pays $80.
* Booked sessions which are not attended without notice are charged at the standard fee.
* Booked sessions require 7 days notice to change (phone) or cancel (email). Cancellations MUST be advised by email.
* Changes or cancellations made within 7 days where the time slot cannot be refilled are charged at the 50% of standard fee.
* Payment for your session will be processed after the session, using the Credit Card details you have provided. A Tax invoice / Receipt will be sent to you once your payment is processed.
We meet via GoToMeeting, a widely used Internet based meeting service which provides both audio and video feeds. It’s like Skype on steriods. Click here. We will work in meetings organised under my licence; you do not need to purchase a GoToMeeting licence. You will require a PC or Mac with a microphone, headset or earpiece, and (optionally) a webcam, and of course a broadband Internet connection.
The link we use for all consultation sessions is https://www3.gotomeeting.com/join/771891926 You can click on this link any time in order to download the GTM Control Panel.
If your workplace IT policy doesn’t allow access to GoToMeeting, we can conduct a session by phone or Skype. If you’d prefer Skype, email me your Skype ID and I’ll send you a Contact Request.
To book a session phone me on my landline (08 9336 3452) where I can immediately check my diary. Remember I live in Perth and I’m 3 hours behind NSW/VIC during the Daylight Saving period. i.e. 9.00 AM there is 6.00 AM here.
EMDR and Schema Therapy sessions count towards official accreditation with their respective organisations.